Phonak CROS B
When you can follow conversations from whatever direction they come from, life is on
High performance technology for clear hearing in every situation
CROS B enables you to hear sounds and voices clearly and follow conversations from whatever direction they come from. Using Binaural VoiceStream Technology, CROS B wirelessly transfers the sound from the non-hearing ear to the hearing aid on the better hearing ear. Phonak has integrated a feature called StereoZoom into CROS B. As a result, CROS B delivers much better speech understanding in background noise. With CROS B you will immediately feel included in a conversation, regardless of the situation.
Simple and easy to use
CROS B is simple and ready to use. Unlike bone-anchored hearing aids which require surgery and an extended time for healing, once CROS B is fitted with a Belong hearing aid you can simply switch them on and enjoy hearing from both sides.
Based on Phonak Belong technology, when fitted with a Belong hearing aid CROS B (short for ‘Contralateral Routing of Signal’) devices allow you to:
- Follow conversations in quiet and noisy surroundings without having to reposition yourself
- Keep focus and understand voices even in noisy environments
- Respond when someone is talking to you on the side of your non-hearing ear
- Enjoy the discreet design, water and dust resistant housing
- Simply switch on; Phonak CROS B requires no surgical procedures
CROS B is compatible with all RIC Belong hearing aids (all models and performance levels except for the rechargeable model), and is available in two discreet behind the ear models and 9 colour options.