Hearing Aid Trial & Fittings
Hearing Aid Trial
Not sure which hearing aid is right for you?
Want to know how they will look and feel?
Why not you request an appointment to see one of our audiologists for a Hearing aid consultation and demonstration. If appropriate, your audiologist may offer you a hearing aid trial (conditions apply). Contact us today for more information on 1300 761 667
Hearing Aid Fittings
Our aim is to improve your quality of life by helping you hear better!
We can achieve this by taking your lifestyle and your individuality into account when fitting you with a hearing aid. Which goes beyond just looking at your audiograms!
- We also listen to your specific hearing needs.
- We give you a comprehensive assessment to examine all medical aspects of your hearing loss.
- We explain our findings and discuss the medical and non-medical aspects of your hearing loss.
- We discuss all your treatment options with you and involve you in the decision making process.
And, if we fit you with a hearing device we don’t leave you alone. We give you the best ongoing support all through the adaptation period.
Fitting hearing aids is our speciality! Ear and Hearing Australia provides a wide range of advanced hearing instruments including the following:
- All major brands and models
- All styles including the Completely in the Canal hearing aids
- Digital as well as programmable and conventional analogue aids
- Automatic, remote control and volume control hearing aids
- Multi-channel compression hearing aids
- Multi-program hearing aids
- Multi-microphones and directional hearing aids
- CROS & Bi-CROSS hearing aids
- Bluetooth & Wireless technologies
- Assistive hearing devices
Your Audiologist should be able to help you to choose the right type of hearing aids based on the degree and type of your hearing loss, your hearing difficulty, your hearing needs, your lifestyle and your budget.