Oticon Opn 2 BTE13 Plus Power
Regular Retail Price $6,445
Oticon Opn introduces groundbreaking technology that is fast enough to support the brain and precise enough to monitor the soundscape and differentiate between sounds. With the extreme speed of this new technology you are provided with more accurate information about the soundscape, and enabled to more easily locate and separate sound sources, i.e. you can maintain access to the sounds of your life so you can focus on what you find important.
20% Less listening effort – reducing the load on the brain in noisy environments*
20% More capacity to remember – freeing up mental resources, enabling the user to recall more in noisy environments*
30% Better speech understanding – in noisy environments, without suppressing surrounding sounds through narrow directionality*
Oticon Opn hearing aids come in 3 styles – miniRITE/miniRITE T/BTE –
- Oticon Opn miniRITE sits discreetly behind the ear and is our smallest behind-the-ear hearing aid. A tiny speaker attached to a thin, almost invisible wire fits comfortably in the ear. The Opn miniRITE is Made for iPhone®. A simple push button controls volume and listening programs. For mild to severe hearing loss.
- Oticon Opn miniRITE-T is a small, discreet hearing aid that sits comfortably behind the ear. A tiny speaker attached to a thin, almost invisible wire fits in the ear. A double push button controls volume and listening programs. The miniRITE-T is Made for iPhone®. Features a telecoil for a better listening experience in theaters, churches or other public places with looping systems installed. For mild to severe hearing loss.
- Oticon Opn BTE13 Plus Power is a slim and powerful hearing aid that sits behind the ear. This is a robust style with the speaker well protected in the small casing that rests behind the ear. BTE13 Plus Power is Made for iPhone®. Features a telecoil for a better listening experience in theaters, churches or other public places with looping systems installed. An LED indicator monitors hearing aid status for parents or caregivers. For severe-to-profound hearing loss.
* Le Goff et al.2016, Opn Clinical Evidence, White Paper, Oticon, Inc.
→ Groundbreaking technology from Oticon is fast and precise enough to analyze and follow the dynamics of the soundscape, and differentiate between speech and noise. By rapidly and precisely reducing noise, it allows you to access and handle multiple speakers simultaneously..
→ Elegant and discreet, Oticon Opn is available in 8 different colors to blend with your skin tone and hair color, or you can select a stylish accent color of your choice.
→ Opn is rechargeable – Turn any Opn miniRITE hearing device into a rechargeable solution — and save up to 200 disposable batteries a year. Rechargeable batteries can be replaced with disposable batteries, giving users maximum flexibility.
→ Powerful tinnitus relief -Oticon Opn with Tinnitus SoundSupport™ helps you take back control and manage the symptoms of tinnitus — and experience the benefits of open sound. Tinnitus SoundSupport offers a variety of relief sounds, including popular ocean-like sounds that can be customized for each user.
→ Opn miniRITE-T (Telecoil) folds telecoil technology and a double push-button into the sleek design of a miniRITE. The wireless telecoil technology can be used wherever a loop system is installed, and delivers sounds directly into your hearing aids.
→ Open sound in a power instrument – The powerful and compact Oticon Opn BTE13 Plus Power brings the benefits of open sound to users with severe-to-profound hearing loss.
→ Oticon SafeLine™ – With Oticon SafeLine, you gain the confidence that your hearing aids won’t be lost, fall off or become damaged, no matter how demanding the action gets.
→ The first hearing aid fast enough to support the brain -The processing speed of Opn technology ensures more accurate information about the 360° soundscape. Oticon Opn improves your ability to understand speech by up to 30%**, so you don’t have to work as hard to understand, leaving more mental energy to remember what you hear.
→Giving teens the confidence to be themselves – Oticon Opn is our best hearing aid for teenagers because its 360o soundscape gives them the confidence to thrive in everyday situations. And as the world’s first Internet-connected hearing aid, Opn seamlessly connects to popular electronic devices, opening a new world of possibilities.
**Le Goff et al. 2016, Opn Clinical Evidence White Paper, Oticon, Inc.
Please note – Price may vary depending on the style and type of Hearing Aid.
|Hearing Aid||Oticon Opn 1||Oticon Opn 2||Oticon Opn 3|
|Battery size||13, 312||13, 312||13, 312|
|Warranty||3-year manufacturer’s warranty||3-year manufacturer’s warranty||3-year manufacturer’s warranty|
|Loss/Damage:||12-months warranty||12-months warranty||12-months warranty|
|Smartphone App||iPhone, Android||iPhone, Android||iPhone, Android|
|OpenSound Navigator™||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Balancing power effect||100%||50%||50%|
|Max. noise removal
|Speech Guard™ LX
||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Spatial Sound™ LX||4 estimators||2 estimators||2 estimators|
|Soft Speech Booster LX
|Binaural Noise Management||•||•||×|
|Fitting Bandwidth||10 kHz||8 kHz||8 kHz|
|Bass Boost (streaming)||•||•||•|
|Transient Noise Management
|Feedback shield LX
|Wind Noise Management
|Personalization & Optimizing Fitting|
|YouMatic™ LX||3 configurations||2 configurations||1 configuration|
|Multiple Directionality Options||•||•||•|
|Oticon Firmware Updater||•||•||•|
|Fitting Formulas||VAC+, NAL-NL1 +2||VACVAC+, NAL-NL1 +2||VAC+, NAL-NL1 +2|
|Connecting to the World|
|Stereo streaming (2.4 GHz)||•||•||•|
|Made for iPhone®||•||•||•|
|Oticon ON App||•||•||•|
|Remote Control 3.0||•||•||•|
|TV Adapter 3.0||•||•||•|
* Rechargeable option available only with Opn miniRITE
**The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc
Online hearing aid price includes:
* Professional fees apply **1 year-excess fee applies
No further discounts apply to our online price